1. Product Introduction of 60x120 LED Panel Light 48w.
• LED panel light use pure 6063 aluminum alloy frame, silver color frame or white frame finish.
• Ultra slim led panel light with only 10mm thickness, with the diffused PMMA optical lens, 120 degree beam angle, good for heat dissipation with long span life, Up to 60,000 hours, 6 times compare with energy saving lamp, 40 times compare with incandescent lamp. 50% energy-saving than energy saving lamp,80% energy-saving than incandescent lamp.
• LED panel lights is easy to install. There are Recessed, Surface Mounted, Suspended etc installation ways available.
• LED ceiling light has 0-10v dimmable ,Dali dimmable and Triac dimmable for options.
• High efficiency constant current driver with built in overheat protection that remains stable
at a wide range of input voltages.
2. Product Parameter:
3. Product Detail:
4. LED Panel Light Application:
Lightman led panel light widely used in Conference & Meeting room, Factories & Office, Commercial lighting, Residential &Institution buildings, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Living room, Bedroom, Kitchen and Hospitals etc.
5. LED Panel Light Installation Way:
For LED Panel Light, there are recessed, surface mounted, suspended installation ways for customers options. Customer can choose according to their needs.
Recessed Installation Example:
Surface Mounted Installation Example:
Suspended Installation Example:
Q1: What is the Warranty for the led panel light?
A: For led lamp panel, we can provide 3 years or 5 years warranty according to customer requirements.
Q2: What is color temperature?
A: LED Lighting offer lamps in warm, natural, pure and cool white with color temperatures measured in Kelvin (K). Different color temperature for your option, such as 2700-3200K,4000-4500K,5000-5500K,6000-6500K.
Q3: What is CRI?
A: CRI is a figure which feedback the real objects colors. Higher CRI with higher cost. For LED panel light, the CRI is mostly 80Ra.
---Thanks for your reading. Send your inquiry details directly to "firstname.lastname@example.org".